Friday, March 11, 2011

I have zee most amazing friend in the world.

http://whatsthedayat.blogspot.com/

This is Fjord. Fjord is one of my best friends. She is the funniest person i know, not exaggerating! We have the most inside jokes ever, and whenever we hang out we always have something to talk about.

I can't even express how awesome she is! We do the craziest shit together. And we have many fun times. Right now we have a summer project that I'm SO excited for, and I wouldn't want to do this with anyone else!

Fjord is loving, beautiful, hilarious, bubbly, friendly, interesting, klutzy (but in a good way!) unique, FUN, awesome, and pretty much just everything you would want in a best friend!

Pretty much I don't know what I would do without her. Life would be really dull and depressing if she wasn't around.

And... yeah...

10 comments:

  1. YAY! YOU WROTE IT! :D! THANKZZZ. I feel so luurrved! <3

    lol in the tags you put'shetotallydidn'ttellmetowritethis'

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about TK? Isnt he a cool friend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! What anonymous said! Am I not cool? :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're giving you crepes, so obviously you're cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, hi That Kid...

    And what do crepes have to do with anything?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We only give our food to cool people. After we walk through the halls and make people jealous. C:

    ReplyDelete
  7. But we give food to Mrs. Miller. And all she does is kick us out of her class!

    ReplyDelete
  8. maddi,
    this is getting a tad ridiculous.
    Post something new. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete