Thursday, March 10, 2011

I Don't Know What to Put Here

I don't really have anything to write about right now, but my friend wanted me to update my blog, and I wanted to, also. Here is my friends blog:

http://whatsthedayat.blogspot.com/

Go check her out! Right now shes doing a 30 day photo challenge. And she is the funniest person I know, so you should enjoy her blog!

So, I will just write 5 random thoughts:

1. I like my hair today
2. We've gotten addicted to The Weekenders
3. Tired...
4. I want to do something tomorrow, but I probably wont want to leave the house
5. I wish the snow was gone so I could go skateboarding.

3 comments:

  1. YUH BOI FREE PUBLICITY FTW.

    I'm the funniest person you know? YAY :D

    Five random things.
    1. I too like your hair today.
    2. We certainly have gotten addicted to The Weekenders.
    3. I'm wide awake.
    4. I'm making pancakes tomorrow morning.
    5. I wish the snow was gone so we could begin the project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I just want to start the project, too. Its so suspenseful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUSPENSEFUL MUSIC SHALL BE PLAYED REPEATEDLY

    ReplyDelete