Saturday, February 19, 2011

MALL TIME!

One of my favorite pastimes is the same as many. Going to the mall! Stalking cute guys, buying a whole bunch of useless shit, and just being dumb. Here's my mall plan for Monday:

1. Buy presents
2. Buy the book "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus"
3. Go to Moxie's and buy desserts
4. But inappropriate magazines
5. Look for cute guys
6. Glue a coin to the floor, and see how many pick it up
7. Skateboard in Zellers
8. Buy candy

That's my short list. My good friend Fjord also has a list, and together we will raise hell.

2 comments:

  1. Lol, 'and just being dumb.' I AM SO DARN EXCITED FOR THIS. Haha, remember the time we bought Alexi that pink inflatable saxophone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. I was surprised she actually blew it up!

    ReplyDelete