Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Cream Puff Recipe

I'm in Home Economics. Its my favorite class. Today, we got a recipe for cream puffs. I didn't know that it was so simple! Once I found out I can have cream puffs just by making them, I thought I would die of happiness!

So, here is a REALLY SIMPLE recipe for cream puffs. Its quick, easy and they taste awesome.

Ingredients:

125 mL butter 250 mL flour
250 mL water 4 eggs

Method:

1. Heat butter and water to boiling point in a saucepan.
2. Stir in flour, stirring constantly until mixture leaves the pan and forms into a ball.
3. Remove from heat; cool.
4. Add eggs one at a time, beating vigorously after each addition until mixture is smooth.
5. Make them into balls. Drop from spoon 5 cm apart onto a greased baking sheet.
6. Bake at 230 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes, then 160 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes.
7. Allow to cool slowly.
8. Cut off tops with a knife. Fill each with whipped cream. Replace tops and dust with icing sugar. ENJOY!

You will need whipped cream to add. You can either buy whipped cream, or make it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment