Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy March!

Today is March first! I'm going to give some reasons just why March is good. So, hope you all have an awesome month!

Why March is Awesome:

First day of spring! March is the month where spring begins in a lot of places. And spring means warmer weather!
Spring Break! Where I am living, spring break is the last week in March. Your spring break may not be in March, but if it is- then that is a reason to celebrate!
New Music! A couple of bands I really like have albums coming out- so excited!
St. Patricks Day. OK, so I don't really know what that day is all about... but I may as well put it in here while I can.
March is when the days start to get longer. More sunlight equals more time to go out, and get things done in the daylight.


So, I can only think of five right now, but you get the point!

1 comment:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2U8yfKM9nY&feature=related

    ReplyDelete