Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What's in Your Bag??

I was bored today. Just like I usually am. So I was going through my beautiful bag I got last summer, and decided to make a post about all the (not so) interesting items in my bag...

1. My cell phone. It has a picture of my dog, and its dead right now. So, not of much use...

2. My ipod. I go nowhere without this thing. 538 songs of pure joy.

3. My wallet. I have about five gift cards and a bunch of money from Christmas that I need to spend.

4. A receipt from Ardene. I bought three necklaces.

5. Part of a zipper.

6. $4.25 in change at the bottom of my bag.

That's about it. But speaking of money, I'm excited for spring break. Going off to West Ed. Mall, I need to start making a list of all the things I want...

So, leave a comment. Whats in your bag?

2 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG! YOU ARE GOING TO WEST ED FOR SPRING BREAK TOO?!?!?! I HOPE IT IS AT THE SAME TIME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG OMG OMG IS THIS MADDI?

    ReplyDelete